We empower women by guiding and supporting them as they feed their babies through the joys and trials of learning this fruitful skill. We know breastfeeding is a beautiful way to bond and provide nourishment for your baby, but we also know it can be a trying time for many mothers, in which encouragement and guidance is needed. We can’t wait to help support you in your breastfeeding journey!
We offer breastfeeding support at our center through:
- Certified lactation support in our Guiding Star space
- Information about local lactation consultants
Guiding Star also provides resources for women looking for support during their postpartum period, beyond breastfeeding. We believe, that while you have a newborn baby, you are also becoming a “newborn mother”. This can be amazingly beautiful and remarkably difficult at the same time. We are here to assist you on this worth-while journey called motherhood.
We can serve you with:
- A FREE Care Consult with our Postpartum Doula
- Postpartum Depression Screening
- Emotional health counseling for postpartum depression or processing birth trauma
- Post Delivery Doula Care
- Birth Trauma Support Groups
- Access to in-house counseling services