We know breastfeeding is a beautiful way to bond and provide nourishment for your baby, but we also know it can be a trying time for many mothers. Encouragement and guidance are often needed and we are here to help support you in your breastfeeding journey!
We offer breastfeeding support at our center through:
- One-on-one consultations with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant at our center
- Community Class Opportunities to learn about breastfeeding topics
Guiding Star also provides resources for women looking for support during their postpartum period, beyond breastfeeding. We believe, that while you have a newborn baby, be it your first or your fifth, you as a mother need support, care and encouragement. This can be an amazingly beautiful and remarkably difficult time. We are here to assist you on this incredible journey called motherhood.
We can serve you with:
- A FREE Care Consult with our Postpartum Doula
- Postpartum Depression Screening
- Emotional health counseling for postpartum depression or processing birth trauma
- Post Delivery Doula Care
- Birth Trauma Support Groups
- Access to in-house counseling services